Friday, June 19, 2009

Worthless Wikipedia Facts on Worthless Sports Cards

This is something new I am going to try. I was cleaning out my room today, and I am finally getting rid of my utterly worthless baseball cards that clutter my closet space. As a child, I figured one day these cards would be my meal ticket to a lavish early retirement. This has not proved to be the case. But thats OK, baseball cards are supposed to be fun. Its not about the money. I will start writing posts again in the near future, but in the meantime, I will be making baseball cards fun again. I will attach photos of worthless baseball cards, along with chuckle-worthy wikipedia facts on the professional athlete on the face. This concept is inspired by the creative geniuses from joesportsfan.com.
As a young lad, I collected baseball cards and other sports memorbilia because it brought me happiness. I enjoyed reading the facts on these guys, trading cards with my boys, and taking good care of them. Pardon me for sounding like everyone's grandfather but kids today don't get baseball cards. They're too busy texting, ipoding, and twittering or whatever weak and worthless activity that they take part in.
Anyway, enjoy the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment