Thursday, April 2, 2009

What Are You Looking At????

Ok the last post was heavy, but I felt it was necessary. Thanks for reading it. As a reward, I will do all I can to make this post amusing. Today I was in the cafeteria getting some excellent man fuel as I always do. I'm at the salad bar carefully plucking delicious egg whites from the ground up hard-boiled egg bowl. After working out, I usually eat about 2 small plates of nothing but egg whites. This behavior might appear peculiar to some, getting nothing but egg whites at the salad bar. Anyway. Today, with the steady hands of a surgeon, I was picking the egg whites out of the salad bar with a pair of tongs. And I look up to see this fat fuck looking at me with a "what is this guy about" look on his fucking jiggly grill. It's called discipline and self control you tub of lard. Sure it's easy to grab a few scones, mac and cheese and a CUPCAKE. But thats why you're you and not me. Understand? How about I come and fucking stare at you when you load your plate chocolate chip cookies and get a nice big cold glass of WHOLE milk. Man that would be swell. And then how about I follow you back to your room staring at you with a quizzical glare as sweat forms on your forehead and upper lip as you are slightly out of breath. And when were back at your room I continue to fix my gaze upon you as you sit in your chair with a Coke as you kick back to watch some TV and "unwind" for the rest of the damn day. Every fiber of your being is soft. You have no mettle. No self respect. And you have NO EXCUSE. Fuck you.
This post was only sort of funny, but I have to go somewhere and cut this short. There will no doubt be more fat bashing thoughts to come, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment