Saturday, March 14, 2009

No Anxiety Please

It is my goal in life to minimize my overall level of anxiety and the angst of those around me. This approach has its pros and cons. Dictionary.com defines anxiety "concern or solicitude respecting some thing or event, future or uncertain, which disturbs the mind, and keeps it in a state of painful uneasiness". I don't like confrontation, drama, or bitterness. If someone pisses you off, avoid them or don't listen to them. There is nothing worse than a restless mind, pursuing answers and coming away with only more questions. All I want to do is hang out, laugh, and analyze. Its that simple. I'm comfortable with who I am, who my friends are, and where I'm going in life. Expect little and you'll always be satisfied Confucius said. Count your blessings and be happy. Know what you can control and what you can't, and just RELAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment